[Contraindications of millet pumpkin porridge]_ Millet pumpkin porridge _ Diet taboos _ Food taboos
The health effect of millet pumpkin porridge is relatively good, it can help us appetizers and health, but also has a good effect of nourishing qi and blood, but some people may experience allergies when eating pumpkin, and it should also be noted that it cannot be used with fish and spinachThese foods.
1. Pumpkin may also become an allergen, so people who are allergic to pumpkin should not eat pumpkin porridge.
People who are allergic to pumpkin may consume allergic symptoms such as redness and swelling of the skin, frequent diarrhea, indigestion, headache, sore throat, pain, etc. Therefore, such people should avoid eating pumpkin and pumpkin products.
2. It is also impossible to add red dates when cooking millet pumpkin porridge. Eating red dates and pumpkin together will destroy vitamin C, and it will also increase the symptoms of indigestion.
3. Be careful not to eat fish and spinach when eating millet pumpkin porridge. Pumpkin and this pair are against each other, and the same food may be unhealthy.
4. Those suffering from infectious diseases and fever symptoms should not consume millet pumpkin porridge to prevent the condition from worsening.
5, millet porridge is a cold food, so those with stagnation should not use it, that is, people who often feel bloated and pain can not drink millet porridge.
In addition, those with debilitating constitutions and elder pee should not eat more millet.
6. The content of lysine in millet porridge is too low, while the content of leucine is too high. It is not suitable for elderly, children and women to eat postpartum staple food. Pay attention to dietary mix when drinking millet porridge to avoid lack of other nutrients.